Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Love


As this is the second week of midterms this post will be quite short:

I happend across this trailer will purusing through the internet and was pleasantly surprised. Love is a film to be released in early 2010 by the band members of Angels & Airwaves. Immediately I was skeptical when I read that first introduction, but the trailer really impressed me. The story centers around an astronaut that becomes isolated and stranded in orbit.

The trailer reinds me a bit, conceptually, of The Fountain. I am at once intrigued and skeptical of the film, but also remain optimistic of this movie as the trailer looks quite promising.

Check the bands website which is full of content on the movie:
http://modlife.com/angelsandairwaves

And here's the trailer:




No comments: