Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Teen Wolf Remake - what?!?!

Got to see the trailer for the new teen wolf re-make that's coming out.  The movie look like a far cry from the original campy, yet lovable Michael J. Fox one.  Darker with a slight, dare I say it, Twilight edge to it. The only thing that looks like this movie will have in common with its predecessor is that the main character just happens to be a teenager.

Not sure how I feel about this yet.  I almost feel like this movie will be a complete stand alone film, and wish they had chosen to rename it rather than capitalize on the popularity of the original.  That being said, I do recognize that had a complete remake been done, I doubt it would have fared well.  We shall see if this ends up making it into my Netflix queue or not...


No comments: