Monday, August 18, 2008

Procrastination

I have definitely been bitten by the procrastination bug. The date for my GRE test keeps getting closer and I am no where near as prepared as I hoped I would be. Need to get cracking on that list of things to study. I think that means actually setting my alarm tomorrow morning despite my "vacation" status. Ah well...

Right now I am...
  • Watching The Girl's Next Door and The House Bunny Special
  • Downloading Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train"
  • Burning Paddywax's Passionfruit Guava traveling candle
  • Upset over the decision to push back Harry Potter :(
  • Getting excited for Watchmen (hence why I'm reading it!)

The pretty much sums up my entire day, although I did get to attend a co-workers thesis defense and congrats Dr!!!! I cannot wait till I get the Dr. added to my name as well, but that will require me studying for these GRE's and getting into grad school...ahhhh! Well enough of that worrying here's a trailer for the upcoming movie Role Models which kept me laughing for quite a bit:

No comments: