Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween is almost here!!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays...the pumpkins, the ghouls, the scary stories, the treats! It also happens to be during Autumn aka The Best Time of the Year. While this years festivities are somewhat dampened by the grad school applications and having to work the weekend I am still really excited! Over the weekend I was able to catch one of my favorite "scary" movies - Beetlejuice. Tim Burton does a great job at telling the story of a couple who after their death must scare off the family that moves into their house. Complicating this is existence of Beetlejuice - another ghost who turns out to be more of a problem for the couple than the living.

My favorite scene in the movie is one where the new house owners have company over and are forced to do a little song and dance via the deceased....

No comments: