Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Procrastination and Life and a Movie

Works been a bit crazy lately - as in I have spent the last few weeks pulling 40 hour weeks as a 16 hour part timer. I shouldn't complain, its nice to have cash in this difficult time - but its slowly started eroding my procrastination/summer time. As I watch the summer hours start I am forced to realize that regardless of how I ignore it, life and reality are slowly creeping into the picture. So enough procrastination and lamenting that summer isn't forever...on to something that made me smile today...

500 Days of Summer
Saw the posters for this movie when I saw Star Trek over this weekend. The movie stars Joseph Gordon Levitt and Zooey Deschanel - the movie spans their relationship (hence the 500 days in the title).

I wont lie I was intrigued first by the fact that these two amazing actors were billed together in this movie, but when I saw the trailer I absolutely fell in love with the concept and the look of the film.

Check it out:


No comments: