Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Twilight Woods


I am currently sitting amongst piles of papers and stacks of books in front of a day long marathon of Grey's Anatomy - welcome to finals week. Before this started I did manage a little shopping spree to help stave off the inevitable. One of my stops was at Bath & Body Works where I discovered what I have now termed 'My scent of the season.'


Twilight Woods

According to the Bath & Body Works website: "Master perfumers have blended apricot nectar, mimosa petals and Tuscan cypress to create this hypnotic fragrance, inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods. "


I can only describe the scent as sweet while still having a warmth to it. I tend to shy away from fruity scents as they remind me too much of sprays I used as a teenager - but the light sophistication of this scent is what drew me in. Always a little wary of trying too a new fragrance I decided to pick up the roll on version. At only $7.50 I figured I couldn't go wrong and I am so excited that I did. I highly recommend picking up this scent!
(image from Bath & Body Works website: www.bathandbodyworks.com)

No comments: