Monday, October 19, 2009

Victoria Secret Chicago

I recently received my birthday "gift card" courtesy of Victoria Secret in the mail. I am debating whether I should check out their new store on Michigan Avenue Thursday and try to use it. According to the website the new Chicago will have personalized shopping and concierge service, in addition to an expanded section of their traditional intimates. I wont lie I'm a little intimidated. In preparation for the grand opening Thursday Victoria Secret has a whole week of events including a signing with Marisa Miller and a collection of the infamous angel wings.

Needless to say I am intrigued and intimidated by this whole thing and may just wait to use my cheapy gift card...

P.S. Yes they have a website dedicated solely to this new opening: www.vschicago.com

No comments: