Friday, June 18, 2010

Twilight




As a 24 year old graduated student I have for years tried to justify my liking for Harry Potter.

- When the books/movies started I was in middle school so technically I grew up on them

- I've been going to the movies opening night since they first started, it would be a shame to break tradition...



I unfortunately have no such justifications for Twilight. For awhile I resisted the Twilight universe, adamantly refusing to read the books or even to see the movies. Then, slowly but surely I started to drift over to the dark side. And surprisingly enough found I liked it. Now I know I'm not alone in this...that is to say I'm not the only one who is addicted to these books/movies who is clearly over the age bracket that these books were intended for. And I know I'm not alone in devouring all the media frenzy around the movies. And I just got my friend addicted to the movies as well, isn't that how it always starts?

So what you say brings about this little rant about Twilight?


  1. I just picked up the last book, "Breaking Dawn" (*tear*) I hate ending series

  2. I just found out that I can read the little novella, "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" online for free at http://www.breetanner.com/ now until July 5
  3. Alice is my absolute favorite character in the book and I love her fashion in the movies. Check out this fan made video called "How to dress like Alice Cullen" which I am loving right now:




  4. I have found my favorite Eclipse website: http://www.eclipsemovie.org/, seriously addictive

And most importantly... Eclipse (my favorite of the book series) comes out June 30th

No comments: