Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile

Here are a few things that made me smile today:


1. Neil Gaiman (i.e. one of my most favorite authors) is the "Honorary Chair" of National Library Week. National Library Week helps to celebrate libraries - which as a lover of books and all things free, I am totally on board for. If you want to learn more about this event you can check out the American Library Association webpage at: http://www.ala.org/



2. Up - I just received my latest Netflix DVD, Disney's Up which I am extremely eager to watch. My last two movies (500 Days of Summer and The Hangover) have been fantastic, but I'm in need of a feel good kids movie right about now.



3. Lastly I have recently begun watching The Big Bang Theory on CBS and caught an episode where one of the main characters incorporates psychological theory (behaviorism) into teaching another character correct behavior. Needless to say the psychology geek inside of me smiled...


No comments: