Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All Things Beauty


So I recently went out and purchased myself a pair of lovely (and professional looking) pink nails. As a nail-bitter, my nails are often a sore subject of my appearance. In desperation I decided to go to my old stand-by...fake nails. After much Internet surfing I chose CiCi's Nails and am so glad I did. Not only do they have a wide selection of services, they also offer the much talked about No Chip Manicure, and UV gel nails. I cannot tell you how happy I am with my nails and the service was fabulous! After looking at my stubby nails the technician then literally "sculpted" me nails (less harsh than acrylics).

On another beauty note:
A friend recently asked me about applying makeup. Being no expert I kindly directed her to where I go all the time...youtube. I know I've already raved about
Michelle Phan but here are a few more that I've bookmarked over the past few weeks:



  • MakeupByTiffanyD: I love, love this girl's channel on youtube. Not only is she down to earth about makeup, she also provides great reviews of products

  • emilynoel83 : emilynoel83 provides some great makeup tutorials using a wide variety of cosmetics, which I love. She has a bunch of great video tutorials concerning Wet N Wild's new revamped makeup collection

  • lollipop26 : lollipop26 does a ton of great review videos, what I like is that she is refreshingly honest about all her reviews. A good resource for finding out about new products

And lastly in this post about all things beauty... Coach's Kristin collection. I will admit after the initial thrill of my first few Coach bags I was soon on to others lines, but I am absolutely loving everything in this collection and cannot wait till it hits the Coach Outlets!

No comments: