Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Things I'm Loving Right Now: Makeup - Drugstore





I'm not the type of girl who pretends that they don't use makeup.  I don't really go for the "natural" look unless I'm either a) in a hurry b) at work c) on an interview.  As a individual with a limited budget and a ridiculous craving for new makeup I tend to lean more toward the drugstore makeup to satiate my thirst.  Here are a few things I'm loving right now:

Lips
  • Wet N Wild Lip Lacquer in Flirtatious and Risque
  • Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy
  • Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Natural Mint & Shea Butter (not really drugstore but still the best lip balm I've ever used)
Eyes
  • Boots No7 Mineral Perfection Shadow Palette in the color Topaz
  • Wet N Wild Trio in "Walking on Eggshells"
Face
  • Rimmel blush in Santa Rose
  • Victorai Secret Pro Airbrush Fx Face Primer
Enhanced by Zemanta

Assorted cosmetics and toolsImage via Wikipedia

No comments: