Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cartoons Rule!

Recently I have seen cartoons making their way into the world of makeup. I absolutely love that unlike previous tries at nostalgia and the beauty world - this makeup is gorgeous and translates into the adult world.



Too Faced




Too Faced came out with their So Smurfy Eye Shadow Collection channeling the Smurfette in all of us. Complete with blue and pink eye shadow -- I absolutely love it!




on10



on10's Disney Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Lip Balm Set completes my childhood fantasy of wanting to be a Disney princess. The set comes with nine different tins and each has an SPF of 15. Something to keep winter lips from getting chapped while still being insanely cute...count me in!

You can get both at Sephora (www.sephora.com)

No comments: