Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lush Newbie (and Convert)

So I finally broke down and jumped on the Lush band wagon....


Massage Therapy Bar ($8.75)




I'd heard so many raves about this bar and its moisturizing properties I decided I just had to get one. The smell (which reminds me of chocolate) took a little getting but I must admit I'm now in love with it. The bar itself literally melts in your hands without leaving an oily/greasy residue, which is always a huge plus in my book. I highly recommend picking up one if you get the chance.


Emotibomb - Sex in the Shower ($3.95)
Unfortunately I am the owner of a shower only bathroom. Yes that's right folks, no creamy dreamy bubble baths for this girl...Figuring that Lush only had bath type products for in shower use I was pleasantly surprised to find this little gem. I'll admit I bought it for a few reasons: (a) its for shower use; (b) it smelled wonderful; (c) its called Sex in the Shower...hello?! I couldn't resist and will hopefully be using this in the next week as my work load increases two-fold
Lastly as my friendly cashier was ringing up my items she kindly slipped a sample (which is apparently typical, but as a Lush newbie I was floored) of Happy Hippy Shower Gel, which smells of grapefruit.
Verdict on Lush: will definitely be going back!
Next purchase(s): Emotibomb - Too Drunk and Honey I Washed the Kids Soap
(images from Lush website)

No comments: