Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blog Love

Photo from www.photos8.com

Cupcakes and Cashmere
Just an absolutely beautiful blog and one of my favorite sources for fashion inspiration, as well as a good escape read.

Smitten Kitchen
It was through the aforementioned blog that I discovered this little gem of a food blog.  This blog is full of great recipes and tons of mouth watering pictures.  While I admit that I don't cook, this website gives me hope that one day I will...

Musings of a Muse
When I first started really getting into makeup blogs this was one of the first blogs I loved.  Full of great makeup reviews, this blog has it all.  What I love is that the range of makeup reviewed here is wide (drugstore, international brands, high end, etc.), which is great.  I also love that the reviews are surprisingly honest (not something you always find), giving both the good and bad of each product.

No comments: