Friday, September 3, 2010

Urban Decay

Its been ages since I've written, but here goes nothing...

 
So I've been updating my makeup recently and have become completely smitten by the makeup line Urban Decay.  As I love to share things I'm absolutely crazy about, here are my favorite Urban Decay products:


Eye Shadow Primer Potion
This is by far my favorite eye shadow primer.  The colors look fantastic after applying, and they last all day.  While my only complaint about this product in the past has been the bottle (as has been the complaint of many a user), Urban Decay has recently remedied this by coming out with the Professional Size Primer Potion


Naked Palette
I was fortunate enough to pick up this palette at my local Ulta.  It's my first Urban Decay palette and possible one of the best palettes I've ever bought.  As a lover of neutral shadows it can be quite frustrating to find good quality, highly pigmented neutrals.  It can even be more frustrating to find these shades in work-appropriate matte colors.  In the past I've had to hunt for individual shadows, sometimes buying quads or whole palettes to get 1 or 2 shades I've liked.  Needless to say I'm in love with the Naked Palette.  The quality is great, the range is awesome, and it has a nice mix of matte and shimmery shadows.  I love that the palette is sleek, easily portable, and has a large amount of each shade.  If my raves aren't enough just type in "Naked Palette" in any search engine for any number of reviews, swatches, and tutorials that have stormed the Internet over the past month. 


All-Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
This was bought after reading multiple reviews during a particularly humid filled summer in Chicago.  Not only does this spray keep my makeup from melting off my face, but it also helps give it that "just applied" look. 

Urban Decay Naked Palette

No comments: