Sunday, April 20, 2008

Its that time of year again!


Its that time of year again for those Bostonians who love their makeup....Clinique Bonus Time! While my friends have complained of the dismal selection over the past years (and I admit they have dwindled in quality) I still love getting a little extra with my Clinique purchase. So while I was at Natick Collection I popped over to Macy's to get a few things. Here's whats in the Bonus:

Liquid Facial Soap Mild

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Clinique Colour Palette- comes with Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo (I got Like Mink) and Blushing Blush Bowder Blush (I got Smoldering Plum)

High Impact Mascara

Different Lipstick (I got Raspberry Glace)

Long Last Lipstick (I got Beauty)

It all came in this cute flower printed makeup bag (in either choice of pink or purple)


In addition I also got a sample of Clinique's Turnaround Concentrate


While the Bonus's have been markedly diminished in the past year I will admit I am still happy I picked up this one. My only real complaint is that the compact is a little difficult to open and the makeup a bit redundant. After that if your picking up makeup to begin with why not do it around bonus time...

No comments: