Friday, April 25, 2008

So I finally caved...


So I finally gave in and bought a Longchamp bag. Specifically the Le Pliage Large Tote in chocholate. At a heft price of $141.75 I still fell in love with its roomy interior and lightweight nylon feel. The straps are long and large enough to carry it over my shoulder and it folds up for easy travel. With my current back problems having a good shoulder bag is extremely import and this bag definitely delivers as the bad somehow distributes the weight of what I'm carrying. For quite some time I argued that having this pricey bag was simply a statement here in Boston...kinda like Northface jackets (I own one!) and Ugg Booots (I refuse these), Longchamp bags are making their way into the mainstream look of the average college Bostonian. After a good deal of internal debating over the price I finally decided to Longchamps Newbury Street store where a wonderful saleswoman helped me to select the perfect sized bag (there are a bunch of different sizes ranging from tiny purse to overnight/luggage bag sizes). Afterward I choose the chocolate. A nice rich brown color next to everyone's black ones. I know its a pricey buy but if there are any others who have been holding out on buying one of these bags...I highly reccomend considering it again.

No comments: