Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Be There Between 12 and 6


Here are a few goals I have for the upcoming week:



  • Figure out what classes to register for my first semester of graduate school!

  • Finish my thank you notes

  • Finish at least one book that currently resides in the ever increasing stack next to my bed

  • Exercise at least 2-3 times this week

  • Try to regain a somewhat more normal sleep schedule

  • Go to physical therapy

  • Try to eat healthier this week aka no "Chips for dinner" nights

  • Try one new restaurant

  • See a matinee movie (probably Public Enemies)

Normally I don't make such specific goals for the week, but I am feeling particularly frustrated at being stuck at home as I wait for an "appointment" with the gas maintenance worker (hence the title of this post)



No comments: