Monday, July 6, 2009

Have You Ever Gone A Little Psycho Over A Guy?


I was reading this blog post on Glamour magazine's "Single-ish" blog and it made me laugh: "Have You Ever Gone A Little Psycho Over A Guy?" The blog basically describes a situation where the writer got a bit obsessed following a break-up and invites readers to share similar stories. I can honestly say I read every single comment that was made to this posting. Some made me laugh, some made me reminisce, and some were too eerily like my own past experiences that I quickly skimmed down.


Needless to say I feel that most reader's were familiar with the drunken text/call and/or possible facebook stalking -- what got me was how similar these comments were. Several of the comments expressed great relief that they were not alone. That while they admit they went overboard they were happy to realize that Grey Goose, a broken heart, and a fully charged cell phone are often times a bad combination.


Well here's to hoping that everyone had a great holiday weekend and turned off their cell phones if need be. And here's a link to the original article:



No comments: