Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Flirty Girl Fitness

So as I prepare for my big move to Chicago I have also been trying to research the city and surrounding area for things to do. Part of the research has involved looking for a new gym, which lead me to the website of Flirty Girl Fitness.

Flirty Girl Fitness is a gym for the woman who doesn't like traditional gyms. Offering classes like pole dancing, G.I. Jane, and Coyote Ugly - this gym quickly strips away the memories of traditional aerobic and step classes. In addition to offering a ton of classes Flirty Girl Fitness also offers a nail spa, juice bar, and a licensed bar.

A gym where I can take strip classes, get my nails done, and drink at the same time - where do I sign up?! While prices are a bit high for my grad student budget ($110/month for a regular membership) I could totally see myself doing a drop-in class or picking up the studio's workout DVDs.

Check it out at
:
http://www.flirtygirlfitness.com/


No comments: