Saturday, March 8, 2008

Back into the Rain...

Nothing beats coming home from a sunny vacation only to be greeted by freezing rain upon stepping off the plane. Talk about a rude wake up call. Needless to say I am sure upon waking up tomorrow I will realize that the vacation is over and that come Monday morning I must once again set my alarm clock early and be prepared for a long week of work. That being said I hope to prolong the feeling of vacation as long as possible. Thus I will be spreading out my blogs on my vacation week this week as to slowly wean myself off the "Floridian high" I experienced while on vacation. I will be uploading pictures of the vacation shortly and in the world of non-existing procrastination I will hopefully be putting them into a scrapbook as well. Hope everyone had a great week!

No comments: