Saturday, March 1, 2008

Quickie

Just a quick hi before I jet off on my Jetblue flight to Flordia for the week. I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I just thought I'd throw a few "quickies" out there about things that have made it on my radar.

So I stumbled across this linked in www.fabsugar.com its about Victoria Secret so it caught my attention. Apparently even Victoria Secret found itself being "too sexy" so they are re-vamping the stores for this upcoming year. I personally can't wait till they get away from the more teeny-bopper look of the Pink line. Check out The Wallstreet Journal article here:( http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120421181615799917.html )

Another web browsing caught my attention to the fact that starting 4/21 five (count the FIVE!) new episodes of Gossip Girl will be airing. I am completely obsessed with this show. The story lines, the fashion, the makeup, the high school drama, etc. If you haven't seen this show yet you still have time before the new episodes air check it out on itunes or at www.cwtv.com/shows/gossipgirl

Last but not least it has come to my attention that Target has decided that Jovovich-Hawk will be its tenth GO International Designer. This makes me fantastically happy as its past choices have not always impressed this somewhat picky fashion lover. The line is launched March 2, 2008 and I can't wait! (www.target.com, www.jovovich-hawk.com)

I hope everyone has a great week ahead!

No comments: