Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My newest crush...

After seeing The Other Boelyn Girl a few weeks ago, I walked out of the theatre feeling like I had just run the Boston marathon. That being said I did have a new crush on Jim Sturgess, an actor who is best known for his performance in Across the Universe (which I might just have to rent now!) With his boyishly good looks and English accent he may soon take over my DVD collection of must sees for a bit. I jumped on the band wagon with this actor crush a bit late as a quick google search reveals many websites of devotion. Needless to say I will definitely be in line for his next flick, 21. A movie based on the Las Vegas scam by a group of MIT kids based on the book "Bringing Down the House" by Ben Mezrich. As a Boston gal I know plenty of the legendary card counting group, but if you have no clue what I'm talking about I highly suggest looking up the history as it is quite interesting (as a side note in case you plan on gambling a bit card counting is illegal!) But to tide you over here is the trailer for 21:

No comments: