Monday, March 17, 2008

Because I absolutely adore food...

While I am definately not a big girl I love my food. Every year me and my friends vow to try different restaurants and different kinds of food in the Boston/Cambridge area. One place that has definitely made it on my must eat list is Mela. An Indian retaurant on Tremont Street, which has fantastic food and a wonderful atmosphere. Check it out at www.melaboston.com

Another place that's great for a quick bit and isn't the typical fare is Symphony Sushi (symphonysushi.com) Its good sushi at college student prices.

Other food news in the Boston area worth mentioning:

Strong Women Strong Girls is a great national organization which helps to empower the younger generation of women (www.swsg.org). They are having a fundraiser at the UNOs on Huntington Ave in Boston. Check it out!

Currently the Tap Project is going on in Boston (March 16-22). Clean water is something that many of us take for granted and too few in the world have. The Tap Project is working with UNICEF for cleaner water and in Boston between March 16-22 (March 22 being the UN's official World Water Day) at participating Boston restaurants you can purchase a glass of tap water for $1, which will be donated to the project. (www.tapproject.org)

I hope everyone has a great St. Patty's Day!


Myspace Backgrounds - Happy St. Patricks Day

No comments: