Saturday, March 8, 2008

Because I am such a geek!

While I am a strong believer in writing a post per day I also believe that continuity counts. So in lew of a new year and a new blog I propose to type my thoughts as they flow. And in the case of this chronic ADD mind of mind, that would be often.

This one is based solely on the fact that one of my fav author's new books is soon to be coming out and I felt that anyone who chances upon this blog should check it out. Neil Gaiman has written many books and graphic novels (many of which have been turned into full length movies!) His newest book "The Graveyard Book" will be out this year and I can't wait. Check out his website at www.neilgaiman.com. Gaiman has a fantastic website and blog, which includes his thoughts on the writing process.

To add to that I stumbled across a link in Gaiman's website that I just had to click on: Free Comic Book Day (www.freecomicbookday.com) the title pretty much speaks for itself and is definitely worth checking out!

No comments: