Saturday, March 8, 2008

Because a good quote can be worth more than a whole conversation...

I love a good quote. Those closest to me know this. I am also a huge movie fan, so you can image the quotes that I garner from films. As I type this up I am currently watching a fav movie of mine "Working Girl." It is a great graveyard full of great quotes (I call it as such, as in my opinion it is not quoted enough). Here are a few of my favorites as I just can't help how quotable this movie is:

"I have a head for business and a bod for sin" - Tess

"I am not steak. You can't just order me" - Tess

"Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn't make me Madonna. Never will" - Cynthia

(www.imdb.com)

Hope everyone has a great lazy Sunday, despite having to "Spring ahead!"

No comments: