Monday, June 29, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife


I remember when Audrey Niffenegger's novel The Time Traveler's Wife came out I was intrigued, but wasn't sure if the novel would interest me. Flash forward a couple of years and I find out that a movie will be made, which may save me from reading what had previously looked like a daunting novel at approximately 560 pages. As I began to hear more and more about the premise of the movie (and the novel) I started to doubt my initial dismissal of reading the book.

Then the trailer came out...
and I realize that I definitely need to pick up this book before the movie hits theatres August 14. By the end of this week I will have another book on the pile next to my bed. Here's the trailer that made me change my mind and reconsider buying the book. As a side note it also made me download Lifehouse's song "Broken" which is featured toward the end of the trailer.



No comments: