Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bare Escentuals


Maybe its cause my skin has taken a turn for the worst with the muggy weather...or maybe its because I haven't tried any new products in awhile, but I am craving this blemish treatment by Bare Escentuals. I was watching QVC the other night and they talked about this new acne treatment, by the very people who make the foundation I swear by. Part of the Rareminerals collection, the Blemish Therapy are minerals combined with natural sulfur in order to treat and prevent acne. The powder also has a nice naturalizing feature to diminish the redness of breakouts. According to studies they say there have been decreases seen in acne, faster blemish healing, and fewer blackheads. It is also said to minimize pore size. I am sold! You can check it out at http://www.bareescentuals.com/

No comments: