Friday, June 20, 2008

Creepiest kids show ever!


So during a tiny sprint of insomnia recently (as in tonight) I happend to be channel surfing when I came across a Noggin TV station for children. Intrigued I watched for a bit and then came on a show called Oobi. This show involves real human hands that "talk" and have giant eyes atop where the knuckles should be. Flashbacks of creepy childrens shows popped through my brain as horrified I watched as these hands rocked a "baby" hand to sleep. I don't know the logistic or popular opinion on this childrens show, but I was beyond horrified. If you have no clue what I am talking about or the picture does not do the scary factor of this show any justice just youtube "oobie" and a dozen hits come up for this show. While I am sure that this childrens program is extremely educational and problem is great for kids, I as an adult am completely creeped out by the talking hands with eyes. (picture from www.noggin.com)

No comments: