Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wedding Season blows...

Another one bites the dust...as I slowly rose after my wedding weekend stupor today to be greeted by the news that apparently since I have been gone everyone is either engaged or married I decided to retreat again to the confines of my room until this month is over.

Everyone from family members, to the guy who sits next to me in class, to people at work seem to have been bitten by the love bug. I haven't decided if this makes me want to aww or vomit yet...but as I continuely go on dates I suppose its the former.

Its hotter than hell right now in Boston and we just won a baseball game I suppose love does stop in Beantown every-now-and-then for the more important things in life. I know this is a lame post, but I hoped to get one in before a somewhat busier week...aka I should be writing my presentation but have decided to procrastinate until the last possible minute....ah the life of a college student!

No comments: