Sunday, June 21, 2009

2012

So they are making a film that revolves around the predicted doomsday for earth (as per the Mayans) near the end of 2012. The film stars John Cusack, Danny Glover, and Amanda Peet. I must admit I wasn't initially too caught up in the hype over the teaser trailer, but the second full trailer is pretty impressive. The special effects could really make or break this movie, as my movie experience makes me doubt there is much of a enthralling plot line to go along with the crashing earth scenes.

As the year 2012 approaches in real life, and as earth-lovers predict the doom of our planet daily - this movie I am sure will resonate with many people. I wont lie, the trailer felt a little like "The Day After Tomorrow," but with less of an emphasis on people causing this damage and more that this was predestined since the beginning of time.

Well here is the second trailer for the film. Apparently its been pushed back from its original release date in July to sometime in November - time will tell.

No comments: