Saturday, June 27, 2009

Confessions of a Wedding Planner

If I could choose a profession other than psychology it would have to be wedding planner. I watch all the wedding shows, seen The Wedding Planner like 500 times. And while I myself don't know if I'll ever get married, I like the planning and detail that goes behind such a big event. That being said when I came across an article in Cosmopolitan called "Confessions of a Wedding Planner," I knew I had to read it. In it a wedding planner discusses some signs that they've seen while planning weddings that indicate a couple may not be headed for matrimonial bliss. The article also had me laughing because it reminded me of The Wedding Planner when Jennifer Lopez's character dooms Matthew McConaughey's future marriage based on the couple's choice of a first dance song. While no one can predict exactly how a marriage will turn out the article is definitely and interesting one.

Here's the article and the scene from The Wedding Planner:


Confessions of a Wedding Planner

Posted using ShareThis


No comments: