Friday, June 19, 2009

Makeup Videos

Alright I am a huge makeup fiend. I will admit that I rarely leave the house without having something on. For me its not about being self conscious, but rather I love to play around with my look. I see makeup as a grown woman's finger paint set. Reading beauty magazines is an easy way for me to learn how to achieve these different looks, but lately I've discovered more and more that the Internet is a great way to learn new techniques.

I have already written about a few websites that have garnered my undivided attention for a bit, but my newest obsession is a girl that posts on youtube called Michelle Phan. I believe it might have something to do with her ability to simplify the makeup process - rather than some makeup experts who I end up watching and come out feeling more confused. Phan's videos are actually extremely helpful (and the music she chooses is absolutely fantastic!).

Here is the first video that drew me in - a tutorial about makeup for glasses (something I can relate to!). Definitely check out her other videos

No comments: