Saturday, June 27, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire




What can I say about Slumdog Millionaire that hasn't already been said? I had delayed watching this movie for awhile as the hype surrounding it had initially turned me off. I will admit that as I popped this into my laptop my original thought was that I would simultaneously try to get some other things done as well. Additionally I had originally predicted that I would only watch half the movie and save the rest for later. Neither of these predictions came true as within 30 minutes I was completely engrossed in the movie and watched it till approximately 12 am.




The story was incredible in the traditional love story sense. Romance movies these days are often less about epic love stories and more about cheesy romantic comedies, filled with predictable plot lines. Not only was this story ridiculously romantic, but it's plot was equally as amazing. I cannot stress how much I enjoyed this film and that if you haven't seen it definitely go out and rent it!

No comments: