Thursday, May 15, 2008

Because the date is getting closer...

I feel like every magazine, website, TV show, and paper is broadcasting that its wedding season right now. As my friends wedding date approaches I am constantly reminded of this factor in addition to my singleness and the fact that I could be a lot more toned right now.

I have written previously about my quest to find new ways to work out (i.e. not running) and just discovered another. Via an e-mail advertisement I read in my morning e-mail I found out that I can actually dance to get healthy. And while they may not be exactly groundbreaking new news...it is when you see this kind of dancing. NightClub Dance Series promotes a line of DVDs that will teach you how to dance moves for the club. And yes they have a line of DVDs for men as well check it out at http://learnclubdance.com

After all that "working out" I can really use a nice day of pampering. If my friend (or me) had a ton of money I would totally spring for a Sparty. According to www.idosugar.com these spa parties (get it "sparty") are perfect for get togethers. Intrigued I browsed through their website (http://spa-party.com) and found they had some of the most amazing sounding spa parties...I want one!

That being said I am religated to my newest obsession...the Olay Body Thermal Pedicure. It heats up when applied and has Bora Bora white sand, pumice, and micro-crystal formula in order to exfoliate. I don't know if its working, but it sure is a great start to my day! (www.olay.com)

Hope everyone has a great start to your weekend and enjoy this somewhat hectic wedding season!

No comments: