Sunday, May 11, 2008

Because sleep is a girls best friend...


So for the past few days I have been suffering from insomnia. To be fair enough I have been surfing the internet and watching too much TV too late at night. That being said after a brief interlude with Unisom (aka "the poor mans benzo") which left me sleeping for like 12 hours I decided I need some kind of better sleep pattern. I have a sleeping bowl (don't ask) beside my bed, some pretty heft sleeping pills (thank you doc), and now we can add aromatherapy to the mix. I just picked up Bath & Bodyworks Aromatherapy: Sleep in Lavendar Vanilla. This scent is quite relaxing (thanks to the lavendar) and smells wonderful. I got the scent in a pillow mist, which sprays a light amount of the scent. I don't know if this scent will help me sleep, but needless to say it definitely smells relaxing!

No comments: