Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Grilled Cheese

So to actually go along with the healthier eatting habits I did make dinner tonight and go to the gym. (yeah me!) To be fair enough I managed only a meager effort at the gym and my dinner consisted of grilled cheese and tomato soup...but its still a step in the right direction. And while I could go on about how the first day of summer I classes blew (8 am class!) I wont drag on but rather say that I love the Epicurious website (www.epicurious.com) as I was able to find a simple grilled cheese sandwich recipe as well as tons of other recipes and not all of them complicated. I also established my very own recipe box online, full of all sorts of yummy recipes. I can totally see why people who love to eat flock to this website and various magazines.

On the same topic this popped up in my e-mail box today...Absinthe flavored lollipops. Go figure once they made absinthe legal it shows up in everything from your local cocktail to suckers. Check it out at www.lollyphile.com

No comments: