Saturday, May 3, 2008

Committed

So its less than 30 days till my friends wedding in which I am a bridesmaid. As such I have decided to embrace the "d" word...diet. I hate saying it but I could definitely use an overhaul on the items I choose to consume in the average day. To be honest it mainly consists of salsa, chips, and some form of hot pocket. So for 30 days I've decided to actually try to live a bit healthier. My roommate has already guessed that this will last about a day and a half. But I am determined that by the end of this month I will be all of the following: more organized, more physically fit, have a healthier diet, and have more money in my bank account. While the majority of those will most likely not happen I would like to get a bit healthier. Here's to hoping...

As I mentioned above I am in a wedding at the end of this month. And while I have been to plenty of weddings before I suppose this is my first "real wedding." By real I mean that its a close friend, I'm in it, and they are the same age as me (actually younger...). So I guess this one feels more personal. As I type this up I am watching 27 Dresses and just came back from watching Made of Honor. Clearly love and weddings will be on my brain for the next month (in addition to my above commitment of trying live healthy). So bare with me as I try to get through this hectic month of school, work, and wedding season. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: