Saturday, May 10, 2008

Girls Next Door Workout Video


So I was in danger this weekend of losing my quest for working out before this wedding. After trying on the bridesmaid dress and realizing I could stand to tone up a bit I was worried that since I had gone out of town I wouldn't be able to work out. In this conundrum I realized this was the perfect time for me to check out the free exercise videos that are available through cable television. Because its the weekend and I did a pretty grueling workout on Thursday I decided to take it easy and found the Girls Next Door workout video on Cox exercise TV. I figured it was mainly geared toward the average male who wanted to check out the girls in skimpy workout outfits or towards fans of the show (i.e. me!). The listings allowed me to chose the workout of either of the three girls so I chose Bridget's Bootcamp. Needless to say 20 minutes later I was sweating and realizing I really need to work on my thighs more. Bridget's workout focuses mostly on lower body and abs (trouble spots for most of us!). And while she is no real workout instructor the video is easily accessible and does provide a bit of a workout. I don't know if I will do the workout again (maybe one of the other girls) , but it was nice to know that I can always access workout videos wherever I am. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: