Thursday, May 22, 2008

Centipedes and such...

Needless to say this week has been quite hectic. In addition to gearing up for the wedding next week...my home has been subsequently invaded by centipedes. Haircuts, nails, and nights spent killing bugs has subsequently taken over my life so I decided to call it an early weekend today and not go to class or leave my bed until 2:30pm. Bad choice? I think not, since the majority of my weekend will be spent waking up at 4 am for an eight hour shift. And while this week has been mildly painful running around from appointment to appointment I know that next week will top the cake. I have already looked at my planner and cringed (as well as at my bankaccount...eeek!) Here are a few things that are keeping my sanity hopefully until next weekend:

  • I finished Eat Pray Love and have started The Overachievers: The Secret Lives of Driven Kids by Alexandra Robbins (loved her book Pledged, can't wait)
  • Indiana Jones 4 is out and I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the movie more or Shia
  • Gossip Girl and Greek have kept me entertained in the TV world, as season finales season has hit and I am forced to look forward to a summer of reruns
  • Sex and the City the movie is so close I can taste it and have been gearing up by watching all the TBS reruns on cable (hence the lack of sleep the past few weeks...totally not my fault they air them at 11pm)
  • www.boston.com crosswords which I am determined to do almost everyday this week

This post is sorta lame I know, but I will be posting again soon with hopefully something a litte more interesting than my hectic week!

No comments: