Saturday, May 3, 2008

Made of Honor

So as I mentioned below I made it out in this miserable weather to go see the movie Made of Honor with Patrick Dempsey. The movie was precisely what it claimed to be...a chick flick with a predictable ending. It centers around the friendship of Tom (Dempsey) and Hannah (Michelle Monaghan) whose relationship becomes complicated when Hannah comes back from a trip to Scotland with a fiance at the same time Tom realizes that he has fallen for her. Adding to this is the fact that Hannah has named Tom to be her maid of honor. As the wedding approaches Tom becomes more and more sure of his feelings. This movie was the campy, sappy movie that brightens my rainy day a bit...well that and Patrick Dempsey. Its probably best a rental for those who are on the fence, but if like me you need a little pick-me-up and feel that Dempsey is a key reason you watch Grey's Anatomy anymore...then this movie is perfect for you. Here's the trailer:

No comments: