Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Nail Salon Review

So I finally sucked it up and got my nails done. I am sloppily typing this as my fake nails desperately try to search for the proper keys...ugh its hard to adapt to actually having fingernails. This is a review for My Nail Salon at 669 Tremont Street in Boston.

So I got the works here, pedicure, full-set of nails, and waxing. Needless to say I was not entirely impressed with the pedicure, but I don't have much to go in terms of prior experience. It might have been the woman who worked on me but I felt that the whole process was somewhat rushed as she huridly worked to get through my nails. The price was right, and being on Tremont street the location is close to downtown Boston. For what I paid my nails looked great. I would reccomend this for a quick touch-up or pedicure/wax for cheap if you are not looking for anything to fancy.

Check it out for yourself:
My Nail Salon
669 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02118
617-424-6261

1 comment:

FDC Movies said...

this is very good and informative site i love your all content and had great time to visit your site .
.thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck