Sunday, April 5, 2009

Clinique Bonus Time!


So its that time of year again...Clinique Bonus Time! I went in for toner and came out with Clinique's Even Better Skin Tone Corrector. This corrector is said to help fix sun damage, dark patches, and acne scars. While my skin isn't that bad, I have noticed in the past few years little dark patches have appeared. Not so bad that concealer can't fix it, but enough so that I notice it.

The Clinique bonus comes with two carriers (one small and one large). Youth Surge moisturizer, dramatically different moisturizer, mascara, bushwear cream stick, and lipstick. I was asked if I wanted either "warm" or "cool" (I chose cool) for the blush and lipstick. Check out the Bonus here and check out the Clinique website (http://www.clinique.com/) to learn more about their products.

1 comment:

Sara said...

How do you like the skin tone corrector? I'm thinking about it and wonder if it's worth it.