Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Topshop Madness

For years now I have been receiving e-mails from Topshop about the latest deals and newest trends. For years now I have been trying to figure out how to afford a ticket over the pond to shop there. Lucky for me the clothes have decided to make a trip over to see me instead. The Topshop craze has hit America as the NYC store opened recently. Needless to say while I doubt a trip to New York is in the works soon, it does make me feel great to know the store is just within a Grey Hound Bus ride away...

Here is a video for the limited edition t-shirt for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer 2009. I particularly like how the video showcases so many different ways to wear the t-shirt. Check out the video below and Topshop's website (
http://www.topshop.com/)

No comments: