Sunday, July 6, 2008

Learning to cook 101

So over the past few weeks (years really) I have been frustrated at my lack of cooking skills. Those fears are long gone as I have discovered a great website (and terrific podcast) that explains (and shows) how to cook in plain English that I can understand. www.startcooking.com is one of the best websites I've found to help people like me who can barely boil water. Breaking everything down into simple steps complete with videos so you can see how they do everything, with the added bonus of rewinding and watching it again. Recently I made a quiche (I was going to take pictures but me and my roomie devoured it rather quickly...it was that good!). I definitely reccomend checking out this website, even if you are great at cooking to get new tips and techniques.

No comments: