Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Things Making it Hard to Study...

I know I should be studying but there are a few things going on this week that are keeping me from doing that...
  • I just bought a Ped Egg...you know that little contraption that claims to make your feet feel just like you got a pedicure, right in your own home (I will write later how the experience goes...)
  • AMC's Mad Men is free onDemand: while I rarely sit through new shows the buzz around this has been huge recently with its 16 emmy noms! Needless to say the fact that its free onDemand makes me just want to watch it more, and since the second season is coming out soon (July 27th) I better watch season 1 soon
  • Apparently the Cheesecake Factory is even older than I am...they turn the big 3-0 this year and in honor of this all the Cheesecake Factory restaurants on the 30th will serve slices of their amazing cheesecakes for only $1.50! Needless to say I'm there!

Ah...so many things to do other than studying for my Thursday test!

In case you have no clue what I mean about the Ped Egg here is the infomercial that has been played on TV on constant replay:


No comments: