Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ouch!

So I didn't actually make it to the concert the other night...I actually spent the majority of the day in bed in excruciating pain. I'm not quite sure what has been causing the pain in my jaw, ear, head, and throat, and neither do my doctors. But needless to say I've been laid up for around 48 hours now (I have done things, but the pain hasn't really subsided much). So I have been trying to lay low.


But as a person who is now addicted to writing about things I love I thought I would write about my newest perfume. Its actually an oil created by the Body Shop that I purchased about a week ago. Its called Indian Gardenia Perfume oil. A few dabs of which leaves just a hint of fragrance for about 3-4 hours. It definitely is a feminine scent. The Body Shop website lists the notes as gardenia and tea rose, while its heart is listed as tea rose and violet. The base is described as simply rose. I do not entirely understand the mechanisms involved in producing a perfume...but this one came out simply lovely.


The price for a 15mL bottle cost me around $14 (it was on sale after being marked down from ~ $16) and who can go wrong for that price. Check it out at your nearest Body Shop.

http://www.thebodyshop.com/ (photo from the website)

No comments: