Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tasca Tapas Restaurant

My friends and I decided this past Thursday that we were entirely in need of a girls night out. My friend suggested a restaurant she had seen in the Brighton area so we decided to check it out...needless to say are we glad we did!

Tasca is a Tapas restaurant serving traditional Spanish Tapas. Live music accompanies this romantically light restaurant and gives it a unique atmosphere. The food was extremely well priced and 2-3 of the smaller portions were enough for each grown woman. I highly reccomend everyone getting something different and sharing with each other as it can be difficult to choose what to eat. This was possibly one of the best places I have eaten at in awhile at such great prices. I highly reccomend going, if not to try something new.

Tasca Tapas Restaurant
1612 Commonwealth Ave
Brighton, MA 02135
617--730-8002
Sunday-Thursday: 5pm-11pm
Friday-Saturday: 5pm-12am
www.tascarestaurant.com/

No comments: