Monday, July 14, 2008

Web Surfing: Stumbleupon

Myspace Comments - Study Doll


So I have found a new way for me to waste my time on the internet. As I have been somewhat homebound after dealing with this excruciating pain in my jaw (several pills, doctors, and one mouth guard later we are on our way to recovery!) I have been surfing the internet like nobodys business. Even as I type this I am surfing the web (and watching Jon and Kate Plus 8- seriously addictive show!). I remembered a website I had been sent a year ago called Stumbleupon (
www.stumbleupon.com) that literally surfs the web for you. I decided to finally sign up for it, and after the initial hesitation at agreeing to install their toolbar I have found my newest addiction. I have been introduced to a ton of new websites of which to devote my free (or not so free) time too. I reccomend checking it out if like me you find yourself with a little extra time at the end of the day for a bit of websurfing.

No comments: